Sunday, July 8, 2018

I am proud to be an American where I know that I am free. And I won't forget the men who died and gave that right to me. Proud To Be American.

Mike & The Mechanics - All I Need Is A Miracle: tales to be told. Wrong not to make up my minds, songs and dances, horse and pony, songs to sing, miracles to singers, great tune. Love to write, can write to the music, bet time to write, love and hate, horns to sound, horns to sounds, horns to goats.I am proud to be an American where I know that I am free. And I won't forget the men who died and gave that right to me. Proud To Be American.

Joy Bella
REVIEW:Can't help but think some of the kids around here are BJs that should have been swallowed! 😈 Doctor:Rachel Jarrot. On The Run: Nuts, Retards, Cows And Pigs: Donkeys, sluts, slugs, snakes for free rides... Okay, super huge and exciting news that I’m having a hard time controlling my excitement over. I am proud to be an American where I know that I am free. And I won't forget the men who died and gave that right to me. Proud To Be American.
Photo
On craigslist in Palm Springs, and in Ventura, is where Steven likes to post ad for more sex partners, and cry about how he lost his woman, she changed right before his eye. LLissa changed from being a woman he wanted to marry, to the woman he wanted to bury, in record time. Lynn Warren ain't it a bitch when someone you thought was a dictator turned out to be ten times the benevolent ruler than the robber baron government that rules you??I am proud to be an American where I know that I am free. And I won't forget the men who died and gave that right to me. Proud To Be American.

Real Fag Hag or California cow?Rachel Jarrot, ... We were fed up.Best way to file a complaint ..Lyon to Fun and Games: Shooting Curses,Pack Lions:Hop On.Sinners And Saints:Layers Of Lessons.Hats, Horns, Halos, Birds, Bees, Butterflies, Babes, Cali Chicks, Balls In The Moves,Counting Heads, Good Time Frogs:I am proud to be an American where I know that I am free. And I won't forget the men who died and gave that right to me. Proud To Be American.

Good times, heads to count, dead and gone, love, honor, respect, over the decades, good time toads, snakes in grass, winners, losers, learners, cards to play, coins to flip. Rats to roaches, dicks, dawgs, donkeys in the hills, monkeys in packs to dodge, family affairs. Freaks, frogs in groups, fools on the water, ships to sail, paths to cross, roads to travel. Strangers to friends, friends to family, family to foes, heads to count, across the decades.


OOPS!! SOMEONE DIDN’T SEE THAT COMING!!!Harley-Davidson to Shift Work Out of cars, on the beach, tin can affairs, counting heads. Snakes in grass, spiders and worms, good time toads, rocks to roll, gems to love, dances in the mud. Good Time Toads, Faces In The Crowds,Mud Shots, Hits And Misses.Lots of wigs, lots of caps, hares in the woods, hares in the house, girls and red hoods, grandmothers dead, lost and alone.🌡🌡🌡 Magic Madness, rats in white gloves, love the horse and pony shows, men and mice, cartoon hits. No problem 😁😁😁😁Hi......

Tell me why, I should call, hats, horns, halos, out of sight, waves of words to impression, not those words, not today.Coins to flip, pros and cons, faces in the land of common. Style, grace, charms, faces in the mud, clear views, shit, dung and wales on land, lots of frogs also.Women on top. Full deck to work with, questions up in the air, lies told to hide the shame, of being a frog, Steven Jarrot, tricks to trade names, runs in the family, Rach Jay, for kid with no hair, not Rachel Jarrot for her birthday hits, movies in the world, life of a cow, butch, and dyke in wigs, good times, hairs of the matter, love and hate, one view to share.
Photo
Lovers & Haters:Stevie Wonder - Boogie On Reggae Woman. Release date: Day Of The Dead.Earth Angels.Wake up.Born to shine. Fairy tales. Basket cases, retards 2. Circles of love and hate. Bumps in the road.

Warm Hearts :Reasons to dance, names changes to hide from haters, lots of hot air blowing about seek and crop off hands. Views shared of the fish that got away. Educated and mature frogs and fish, pens used to fight the hate sent by group texts, love and devotion, it is not. Gifts to share to repost the bumps in roads, with the lessons learned.


To teach, to learn, to share the joys and pains, to write the stories of chances taken to bring lights on these matters. Sad and blue about the lack of growth. Same stories, different dazes, life on the beach, in a dated RV alone. Sad for the frogs kissed for the chance to change, windows always open, to flip the coins to brighter dazes. Paths not taken, the high roads, hands out to help a frog or a fish, get on the ships of dreams.

Beta Israel, also known as Ethiopian Jews. Cochin Jews, a community of Indian. Jews. African and African-American communities practicing Old Testament.Starr Bright Tonight, Nuts To Fall, Nuts To Stand Alone:Roots Shared.



Flipping in and out, flipping coins, flipping in time and space, the young at heart. Heated hearts, flames of hope, purple lights, hope to fly, gifts on words, gifts online, tips and tales of the hats to wars.Sluts, Stugs, πŸ’•Stars, or the Jewish White Stars in their minds,πŸ’• sluts, and snakes in the grass of 2018.Happy to share the notes, love and hate, horns to sound, horns of a goat, ships and sales, trips to hell and back,I am proud to be an American where I know that I am free. And I won't forget the men who died and gave that right to me. Proud To Be American.

No comments:

Post a Comment