Monday, January 27, 2020

Seasons Of Givers: Head Counts. Under Wraps.Magic Madness, Windows In Heaven: Sinners And Saints:Layers Of Lessons.

Seasons Of Givers: Head Counts. Under Wraps.Magic Madness, Windows In Heaven: Sinners And Saints:Layers Of Lessons.The Merchant of Venice 2004 - YouTube  http://youtube.com/watch?I feel like I could of written this add. 

Just remember you can’t change everyone.Micky Moses,Micky Mouses,Men And Mice, Faces In The Crowds, Nightmares At Disneyland, Across The Decades. Hits And Misses, Rats In Gloves. Views, values, voices in her head, waves to be made, ways to grow in 2020.

Whats your story ? I'm hoping to find a woman to come by a smoke some stuff I have. I'm looking for conversation and and someone who likes to go fast. If you want to know know more write me back or shoot me a text. 6573064799 Justin.Chemistry ,Why Not Beaches. 
Let's get it on. Lots of views, lots of love, lots of sons to shine, bitches, pigs, hogs, hoes, winners, losers, learners, giants on land, jacks, marbles, hares in heads, blowing in the wind, no bald heads, standards sets. Rant, rave, voices shared, woman for man, army of one, blue oceans to create. Chemistry cannot be measured by scan and swipe.One view online:MOON'S EASY MONEY✨The tongue has the power of life and death.


Image may contain: ocean, water, outdoor and nature

“If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there your hand will guide me…”Of the Political/Media Class.Have Changed the Nature of Global Warfare.Just When I Thought It Couldn’t Get Any Worse…America: A Land Without Truth .Reality is better .
Just remember you can’t change everyone.W 4 M.Open doors, open winders, chances to take, choices to make, senior to older baby boomer, tall, witty, funny and wise, smarter than the average bear. No: next opening in the dreams departments. Micky Moses,Micky Mouses,Men And Mice, Faces In The Crowds, Nightmares At Disneyland, Across The Decades. Hits And Misses, Rats In Gloves. Views, values, voices in her head, waves to be made, ways to grow in 2020.
Shastia Brenagh . Golden Calf Children Protection Services.THE STORY First .Break Downs, Hammer Time, Hands In Air.   We found America (Columbus!) We are Named after a Italian ( Americo Vespucci ) we invented almost everything in America ( too many things and inventors to list)-- you all know I am Kidding!...or am I?....[[[[White Privilege Ended in 1964-.


Image

Seasons Of Givers: Head Counts. Under Wraps.Magic Madness, Windows In Heaven: Sinners And Saints:Layers Of Lessons.The Merchant of Venice 2004 - YouTube  http://youtube.com/watch?

“If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there your hand will guide me…”Of the Political/Media Class.Have Changed the Nature of Global Warfare.Just When I Thought It Couldn’t Get Any Worse…America: A Land Without Truth .Shastia Brenagh . Golden Calf Children Protection Services.THE STORY First .Break Downs, Hammer Time, Hands In Air.   We found America (Columbus!) We are Named after a Italian ( Americo Vespucci ) we invented almost everything in America ( too many things and inventors to list)-- you all know I am Kidding!...or am I?....[[[[White Privilege Ended in 1964-.

No comments:

Post a Comment