Monday, October 25, 2021

Have an agent, have 10 distress seller, to contact, ask a few questions, write a contract. Create a brand new world. Will you walk with me.

 Will you write again, I wonder, have a few balls in the air, looking for a house, for us, my dad, his brother, and a caretaker, or a doctor on the down-low. Looking in Temecula, Oceanside, or Carlsbad. Have an agent, have 10 distress seller, to contact, ask a few questions, write a contract.  Create a brand new world. Will you walk with me.


'Expect disappointment. Some people just don't know what to do when someone is real. Monkeys in packs to dodge, donkey dates, free riders. Glory is out now!."Gotta Know You. Hey..I just can't live without you! Another fairy tale of Jack's or Jill's after falling down the hill,..Britney Spears. Calm seas, and clear blue skies, and living in the moment.Have an agent, have 10 distress seller, to contact, ask a few questions, write a contract.  Create a brand new world. Will you walk with me.


Keep you head up, lessons to learn, hopes to hang on: pain ends, words to define, good luck. Veterans Housing Matters: Homeless Blues: Hotels, Motels To Buy:Blue Oceans. Discover One Fine Day. by Bailey Battles . Have an agent, have 10 distress seller, to contact, ask a few questions, write a contract.  Create a brand new world. Will you walk with me.


COME ON INNER PEACE DON'T HAVE ALL DAY. I 'asked my Grandma "what's good for headaches"... She said "staying away from the mf who gave it to you"'. Look at all the fucks I give. Lessons, Love, Luck, Tests Over Times: Paths Crossed: Veterans Housing Matters: Homeless Blues: Hotels, Motels To Buy:Blue Oceans. Discover One Fine Day. by Bailey Battles .



But if I know you, I know what you'll do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.Remember The Time .Plenty Of Fish In The Seas, Tricks, Trades, Barter Wits And Charms. Dreams. If you are reading the book of Genesis 11-23 this article by Jeff Elkins will change your first observation of these Chapters. Choose your class: Earth Angels: Veterans Housing Matters: Homeless Blues: Hotels, Motels To Buy:Blue Oceans. Discover One Fine Day. by Bailey Battles .


But if I know you, I know what you'll do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.Remember The Time .





No. They are i"Ready for Easy Money?? Birthdays Always Fun?"MEMORY, MIND, Inevitable. You are only making the best of any given situation. You're an opportunist. Roads to travel, parts, and pieces, in the dawn, at the top of the morning, have to say, it has been rough, it has been raw, it has been a long ride.Time is a wheel, and time does not stop for looks, charms, or grasses that are greener for the cattle Party and play, tricks and trades, junk...Ain't nobody's business if I do.


Janet Daily, rides to roads, dances in the streets, ready, set, go. Paul 951-500-3862,Let's talk asap.......single retired mature black man in Riverside. Barry White - Practice What You Preach: NAACP Powershift Entrepreneur Grant – an initiative by NAACP.BeyGOOD is on a mission to spread hope. The goal is to provide a lifeline for small businesses at the epicenter of dual pandemics.Time is a wheel, and time does not stop for looks, charms, or grasses that are greener for the cattle Party and play, tricks and trades, junk...Ain't nobody's business if I do Max More Money, Peace, Love, Happiness,Cash, Green ...This could get interesting.Stay safe, Stay healthy, Stay happy, On a journey filled with adventure and wonder, Till the wheels, fall off.Human Nature.Witches, Pots To Burn, Sons Bright, Waves Made -Earth Angels In The Sands Of Time. Hats, Horns, Hands To Guide, Wishes On Dreams In Motions.Time is a wheel, and time does not stop for looks, charms, or grasses that are greener for the cattle Party and play, tricks and trades, junk...Ain't nobody's business if I do.

Scary news..Joe Biden: ‘My Mind’s Going Blank Here’,LOVE ME FOR WHO I AM NOT FOR WHAT YOU WANT ME TO BE'.PETER PAN, MICKY MOSES, MICKS AND DICKS, HEADS TO COUNT. HONEY MAKERS, BEES AND WASPS, DANCES IN THE DARKNESS, DANCES IN THE AIR. GOOD TIME FROGS, MEN AND MICE, CARTOONS ACROSS THE DECADES.Time is a wheel, and time does not stop for looks, charms, or grasses that are greener for the cattle Party and play, tricks and trades, junk...Ain't nobody's business if I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment