Monday, April 4, 2022

She is, was, and forever will be SPECIAL!!!!!! WOW .CSC CALIFORNIA Laws Governing Business Entities Annotated 2021 Califormia 2021 EDITION'.

 The Doctor is in the house! RAZZLE DAZZLE! 2022.'Saints and Sinners.

Two Guys, with skills, one for the front, one for the back, and one for the place, behind the garden.ME: PTSD, MAD DOG MARINE. Weird woman, baby boomer, heading out of dodge. Looking for a veteran or two, with housing voucher, searching for a house with section 8, with lots of room to grow.
May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'OfficeRebooted @OfficeRebooted The office can't stop gossiping about the Will Smith Oscars slap. Kelly: thought it was romantic. Phyllis: Bob would have done the exac same thing for me. Kevin: Why is everyone talking about Oscar? Oscar: The Oscars, Kevin. Not me. Michael: HOW COME EVERY TIME A BLACK MAN-'

 She is, was, and forever will be SPECIAL!!!!!! WOW .CSC CALIFORNIA Laws Governing Business Entities Annotated 2021 Califormia 2021 EDITION'.


Gabrielle Union's avatar 

She is, was, and forever will be SPECIAL!!!!!! WOW Still hoping . North Shore,Roots, Superman, Up in Smoke , movies on 1978. Dawgs, Donkeys To Date, Faces Of Frogs, Snakes And Worms. Coins To Pay. Glory Dazes To Come:
May be an image of 1 person, standing and outdoors

Happiness Is A Option: Cons And Pros, Coins To Flip, Glory Dazes To Come. Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile. . Dance Goals:I'm not perfect.
May be an image of flower and text

The Struggle" - This is Where Bad Times Begin .Cows, Cattle Runs: Frogs, Snakes And Worms: Trades .Gettin surgery tomorrow gotta fix my legs cause I can't stand you bitches lol'.I ain’t the one to gossip so you ain’t heard it from me .FAIRY TALES,BEACH BUM ON A PATH TO SELF DISCOVERY: Sandpiper, whatever” I mean fuck you.


May be a meme of text that says 'me crawling out of my depression hole to start up on my bullshit again what's up meme loving fucks'
.
A Fish, not a frog, chasing its tail, circles, seasons causes, non profits, I want one, doing paperwork, got lost.Buying house in Texas, for my birthday next month on the 18th, the day of birthdays, returns, and rebirths.
May be an image of rose, tree and outdoors

No comments:

Post a Comment