Sunday, March 3, 2019

A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject. - Winston Churchill.

Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties and obstacles vanish. - John Quincy Adams .Too many people miss the silver lining because they're expecting gold. - Maurice Setter.Sex, Dating, And Relationships All things love, sex, and http://dating.I think of life as a wonderful play that I've written for myself, my purpose is to have the utmost fun playing my part.Shirley MacLaine.


Hopes, Dreams In Light Of Day, Faces In Mirrors, Faces Of Frogs: Mountains.Candles to flames, colors of hope, snakes to dance, orange and purple dreams, blue dreams in smoke, good times.
Good times, lessons to learn, daily events, cows to call, hippos, and pigs and hogs, barnyard animals under the skin. Family affairs, dicks, dawgs, and donkeys to date, dream life in Cali. Out of state of NY, retards, rejects and escapees, lovers to keep, friends for a period, lost in time, snakes, frogs, and freaks.



Sure, yes will eat, fried green tomoatoes every day of the week. Great taste,treats for the spring, dinner on the table. Birthdays.Veterans Taken. SEEKING FRIENDS, COMPANIONS:Tricks on veterans is the top of their games, πŸ‚ πŸ’¦:πŸŽƒ πŸŽƒπŸ΅ πŸ’ͺ.. to play,better than the dogs in the houses. Frogs To Date. Juliana Santiago, Dicks, dawgs, stole and trash the personal property of a disable, black veterans, for fun and games, back in the day, before, Adriana Agresti, Frank Agresti,Juliana Santiago.Hopes,Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Family Affairs, Lovers,Daily

Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties and obstacles vanish. - John Quincy Adams .Too many people miss the silver lining because they're expecting gold. - Maurice Setter.Sex, Dating, And Relationships All things love, sex, and http://dating.I think of life as a wonderful play that I've written for myself, my purpose is to have the utmost fun playing my part.Shirley MacLaine.


Hopes, Dreams In Light Of Day, Faces In Mirrors, Faces Of Frogs: Mountains.Candles to flames, colors of hope, snakes to dance, orange and purple dreams, blue dreams in smoke, good times.
Good times, lessons to learn, daily events, cows to call, hippos, and pigs and hogs, barnyard animals under the skin. Family affairs, dicks, dawgs, and donkeys to date, dream life in Cali. Out of state of NY, retards, rejects and escapees, lovers to keep, friends for a period, lost in time, snakes, frogs, and freaks.

To stand and state the rites of the young, the rites of the women that I know, the rites for the veterans, homeless blues, more pages to other books to write. Starting over again, blue oceans of dreams, blue seas to sail, bumps in the road to dodge, the monkeys in packs, and the donkey dates, paths to cross, ships to pass.

What a concept,to pick the right person, base on other factors,beside looks, charms and graces. More to share, hope so. Brian Travinski: Loved the shot, love the actor, love the man, love the movies that I have seen him in, thanks so much for sharing. Lovers, Haters, Suckers, Retards, Rejects, Escapees, NY State Of Fools.





Massai Cheis: I don't speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent..Before you judge my life, my past or my character, walk in my shoes, walk the path I have traveled, Charles Raymond Jarrot: Dances in schools of rats, roaches, spiders and snakes, freaks out to rob, steal, change faces, in the middle of the day. I think of life as a wonderful play that I've written for myself, my purpose is to have the utmost fun playing my part.Shirley MacLaine.A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject. - Winston Churchill.


Sheri Gerstein-Jarrot,Daily Events, Rebirths And Let's Go Somewhere !!!!  "Creativity,Is Intelligence And Imagination Having Fun" .Watermelon Runs, Rats To Roaches. Turn the lights on, after the sun sets, read a book,enjoy the views of the world outside. Anyone want to guess what color my hair is now Princess Frog | Jewish Army 2017: Frogs ...Barry White -❤DREAMS COME TRUE❤ Hits Album.πŸ’™πŸ˜Give Me More:Grown Woman Now: Exactly embracing the dayπŸ‘πŸ‘I think of life as a wonderful play that I've written for myself, my purpose is to have the utmost fun playing my part.Shirley MacLaine.A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject. - Winston Churchill.



Tin Man Tales: Tina and Hebs: “Mean Girls” Classes Of Bitches, Pa... https://tinmantalesandtreats.blogspot.com/2015/01/tina-and-herbs-daily-trades-tricks-and.html?spref=tw … Too many people miss the silver lining because they're expecting gold. - Maurice Setter.More If you don't trust the pilot, don't go. - Denzel Washington.I think of life as a wonderful play that I've written for myself, my purpose is to have the utmost fun playing my part.Shirley MacLaine.A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject. - Winston Churchill.

March To Spring. WOW! you are out there 😊 ✌ ✌life is short…smile while you still have teeth.πŸ‘—πŸ‘—πŸ‘—πŸ‘—πŸ‘—πŸ‘—πŸ‘—πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜Have more stories of frogs, spiders, and snakes in the grass. Judaism 101: Rabbis, Priests, and Other Religious Functionaries clowns. Day of the Dead: Chicks And Babes, Faces In The Mirror, Faces Of The Dead.: "Bad Spirit" Cheerleaders. pimps - compute.infoRabbi:I think of life as a wonderful play that I've written for myself, my purpose is to have the utmost fun playing my part.Shirley MacLaine

Sit and Spin: Faces in mirror to changes, American Toad, tales to spin. First facts of life, lessons to learn, love and devotion, classic classes on the beach. Fairy tales, Mother Goose story, a snake in dens deep in the woods, monkeys swingers tails to see. Jokes online, good and bad, ships passing in the night. Nightmare still of fat fags, fat cats, bags of shit to trade. Prey online, veterans to catch, lost and confused, transitional veterans to pay.I think of life as a wonderful play that I've written for myself, my purpose is to have the utmost fun playing my part.Shirley MacLaine.A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject. - Winston Churchill.


Blasts To The History Notes: ) HAHAHAH. Roots, Nuts To Trees, Monkeys In Packs.I think of life as a wonderful play that I've written for myself, my purpose is to have the utmost fun playing my part.Shirley MacLaine.

In 1989, criminal agencies began informal proceedings to include court and other necessary legal services to homeless people in an effort to resolve cases and prevent further involvement in the justice system.Commodores. Coins To Flip, Joys To Worlds.Love And Luck:Coins To Flip: .Crooks And Robbers. 

Homeless courts are special court sessions held in local shelters or other community sites designed for homeless citizens to resolve outstanding misdemeanor warrants. Homeless defendants sometimes fail to appear in traditional courts, not because of disregard for the court system, but due to the status of their condition. 


Many homeless people are reluctant to attend court given the uncertainty of court proceedings and the threat of custody. Commodores. Coins To Flip, Joys To Worlds.Love And Luck:Coins To Flip: .Crooks And Robbers.Gotta love our white girls :





Donkeys in the hills of Riverside, desert, monkeys to see, monkeys to say, monkeys on the backs of the asses in question.Judaism 101: Rabbis, Priests, and Other Religious Functionaries clowns. Day of the Dead: Chicks And Babes, Faces In The Mirror, Faces Of The Dead.: "Bad Spirit" Cheerleaders. pimps - compute.infoRabbi:

No comments:

Post a Comment