Sunday, March 3, 2019

Patience and perserverance have a magical effect before which difficulties and obstacles vanish. - John Quincy Adams .


Turkeys To Dress, turkey on the table, fun and food, nuts and retards, hard to say, good time, family affairs, lights on, holidays daily. Food to eat.Rolling Stones, Songs And Bands, Daddy's' Home, Back In Time, Dimes To Drop, Family Affairs. Monkeys see and monkey do swinging from branches on the trees. Life is an adventure and a gift to share. πŸ’˜✌marches to magic.  LOVE, LUCK, LESSONS, Rights, reasons, seasons of dances in the light of day, good times, faces in layers of colors, views to delight, another great day, in the land of the living, head counts. 🌍☯

Words that we use tell a story about your life, my life, others lives, daily news, gloom and doom, waves from the shore, ships of fools on the water. Roads, wheels, boots made for walking, birds and bees, songs to sing. Castles in the sky, wishes on stars. Cheers, chaps, clocks to watch, rats to roaches, races for bucks..Patience and perserverance have a magical effect before which difficulties and obstacles vanish. - John Quincy Adams .

LOVE, LUCK, LESSONS, Rights, reasons, seasons of dances in the light of day, good times, faces in layers of colors, views to delight, another great day, in the land of the living, head counts. 🌍☯πŸ•‰πŸ’˜✌✌ πŸ‘πŸ”‘ ❤πŸ‘πŸ”‘Caribbean Queen .Woman for man, wits, charms, graces, faces in the wind. Patience and perserverance have a magical effect before which difficulties and obstacles vanish. - John Quincy Adams .
Chocolate girl, babe, bitch with stars, rocks to roll, gems to love, silent knight, lions on top, giants in the land, no time for short, simple, silly, slow, or stupid, one line reply, lost in the dust. Lovers & Haters:Rights, reasons, seasons of givers, takers, winners, losers, learners, whales on land, plenty of fish in the seas, lots of frogs in the water, seals under the surfaces. 

Battles and wars, twists and turns, march to madness, marches to magic, views, voices, values, faces on coins.πŸ’˜✌marches to magic.  LOVE, LUCK, LESSONS, Rights, reasons, seasons of dances in the light of day, good times, faces in layers of colors, views to delight, another great day, in the land of the living, head counts. 🌍☯
    Tell me what,  and times, if you respect yourself, and the same old tire stories that you tell everybody, is not needed for all the people that you cross paths with. I wanted to talk about snakes in the grass in a couple of different ways, and the actions that were created behind the choices that we are living  πŸΌ πŸ’•' I am an old soul trapped in the 21 century.' 🐼 Wolves 🐺, Snakes 🐬 πŸ‹And Frogs Tales. πŸ’• 🐼Sands Of Time, Moving Alone:❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😘"It would be so nice.with.

    Masks In Place, Chicks, Babes And Dames, Names And Labels, Hats To Halos; Hares Lost. πŸ’˜✌marches to magic.  LOVE, LUCK, LESSONS, Rights, reasons, seasons of dances in the light of day, good times, faces in layers of colors, views to delight, another great day, in the land of the living, head counts. 🌍☯Patience and perserverance have a magical effect before which difficulties and obstacles vanish. - John Quincy Adams .


    Thanks for the reply, thanks for the minute or two you took the time to state your views, on the pictures create, some time ago. So now that you notice how I write, how I think, what about you, stats, location, age, how tall, 420 friendly, things we may have in common, other then time to kill, mark, or waste on craigslist. Have to stand out, retired, kids, gone, or never had, why you, tell me the reasons why, you today...If its meant to be its up to me. Patience and perserverance have a magical effect before which difficulties and obstacles vanish. - John Quincy Adams .

    Good times, strangers to friends, coins to flip, dances in the streets. Which way is up, which way to go, hands to hold, giant on land, standards set to keep from falling, bumps in the road, dances in the woods, the me something good.πŸ’˜✌marches to magic.  LOVE, LUCK, LESSONS, Rights, reasons, seasons of dances in the light of day, good times, faces in layers of colors, views to delight, another great day, in the land of the living, head counts. 🌍☯Patience and perserverance have a magical effect before which difficulties and obstacles vanish. - John Quincy Adams .



     Here's To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always ..More Actions ..March To Spring.   WOW! you are out there 😊 ✌ ✌life is short…smile while you still have teeth. Hi I am interested. 51 single white male. 5-11 brown hair blue eyes. Clean cut. If interested you can call or text me. 949 939 0721. Starr Bright Tonight, Nuts To Fall, Nuts To Stand Alone:Roots Shared.πŸ’˜✌marches to magic.  LOVE, LUCK, LESSONS, Rights, reasons, seasons of dances in the light of day, good times, faces in layers of colors, views to delight, another great day, in the land of the living, head counts. 🌍☯

    Well, thank you too? I think? Uh just turned fitty. Yet Still I feel there's Lots of miles left under my wheels and heels, and yes I dig your slylo witting. And this is mine. Untrained,honest and raw.What I'm like is complicated for me to say since I'm still learning about me but last week on my bday I said to myself "SELF"! Who the hell do you think you are...Patience and perserverance have a magical effect before which difficulties and obstacles vanish. - John Quincy Adams .

    I didn't get an answer. And so at 50 newly solo but staring down my two lane road with excitement for the life I will find for myself that,as an honest,determined, and strong man with a lot of miles left on this classically unique eccentric individual. I'm taking my time to hurry up to not waste another minute of this beautiful life. Though I see beauty in all things I can enjoy company in many a different environment. I'm an individual who,when the crowd walks to the left,I sprint to my right And I'm not talking politics.Patience and perserverance have a magical effect before which difficulties and obstacles vanish. - John Quincy Adams .


     I mean,what I mean is,I'm not to keen on mean but will never run away when confronted with mean or Hate and dishonesty. I confront it with all of my love that can appear to the untrained eye to be hate. But hate or fear don't live hear.I don't know how to do that gig. At all! Not to any living thing.well, excluding some insects I think. I'm actually tall for 5'5 with ruggedly ugly good looks. Haven't looked or tried to meet anyone in years as I tried and failed to restore something that I imagined I had only to come to the realization that though the crowd cheered,she wasn't there to partner in the dream .Patience and perserverance have a magical effect before which difficulties and obstacles vanish. - John Quincy Adams .

    I had of the construction of our beautiful life as I  was totally vested and I went all in. Now recovered but still not reached my prime I "litterally" am single... so let everyone go,on there "amazing journey" cause I'm gonna take a different route!Still keeping my Vow to Never Sell Out, I'll just cash out n liquidate 30 years of manufactured memories and pain that I vow never to subject myself to again.Patience and perserverance have a magical effect before which difficulties and obstacles vanish. - John Quincy Adams .

     So now as I prepare for the unknown,I will tread and travel lightly with no baggage in tow ,I vow to steer clear of every small or sizeable mass readying themselves for thier "amazing journey"that has the depth and substance of a day at  Disneyland. Oll prepare  to embark on a FANTASTIC VOYAGE TO a DESTINATION in MY IMMAGINATION AT MY ARRIVAL... And when I arrive I won't be alone.  But Even if I am I almost forgot to think to write you that post card now I'm fresh out of ink.Patience and perserverance have a magical effect before which difficulties and obstacles vanish. - John Quincy Adams .


    Lessons learned the first time, gifts and rewards given for the corrections to the mistakes made to make you stronger, gifts to share of the joys and the pains of the bumps in the roads, and the classes in play still.A Simple Prayer. Those who cherish a beautiful vision, a lofty ideal in their hearts, will one day realize it. - James Allen.A wise man never loses anything if he have himself. - Michel de Montaigne, translated

    No comments:

    Post a Comment