Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Boys to men, FOREVER HOME: Until Tomorrow: Shine.

 Lessons, Blessings, Tests Over Time. Men And Mice, Coins To Flip. Dances.Crows, Doves, Eagles, Hawks, Blue Jays, Singing Birds, Battles And War Cries, Black And White, Wings To Fly.

Before time, before people, life in other forms, wisdom in the the sounds of the winds. Birds, bees, spiders, snakes in grass, worms, under the layers, under the dogwood trees, how to stand on time.Endless possibilities. Boys to men, FOREVER HOME: Until Tomorrow: Shine.
Lovers, Fuckers, Suckers, Plenty Of Fish In The Seas, Sons To Shine, Witty And Bright.Views
FACESUNDERTHESKINLOVERSTOSSUCKERSHITS.BLOGSPOT.COM
Lovers, Fuckers, Suckers, Plenty Of Fish In The Seas, Sons To Shine, Witty And Bright.Views
Freaks, frogs, and snakes, tips and tales, stories to share, history to note, pages to books. Lights to shine, lights to turn on, holiday ...

Walks In The Park .Hares Lost Over Time, Cali Chicks, Babes, Heads Up.Dreams and nightmares, dicks, dawgs, donkeys in the hills, cattle calls, pigs, hogs, hoes,, crooks, cheaters, liars, roles to play, hats to wear.Boys to men, FOREVER HOME: Until Tomorrow: Shine.
Simple,... right turns. Roads To Travel, Paths To Cross, Winners, Losers, Learners, Leaders Of What, Retired from the races for bucks.


Charles R. Jarrot's: Daddy, he stole $160,000: Sex changes to pay for, bigger dick, like granddaddy, Paul Jarrot, freaks 2.You guys like poems? Here's one: QUOTE | He's got no style, He's got no grace; He's got no body, He's got no face. —The greatest tale of war in space came back to life with Legend of the Galactic Heroes:
Image
Breaking News: My Jewish Learning. Serpents And Snakes.When God appoints Moses and Aaron to lead the Jews' exodus from Egypt, the brothers are charged with a dual responsibility.“GOOD BYES". WHAT IS LIFE –A DREAM. FULL ... AS A SUNBEAM IN MAY; JOY AND PAINS, BUMPS IN THE ROADS.

Lessons, Blessings, Tests Over Time. Men And Mice, Coins To Flip. Dances.Crows, Doves, Eagles, Hawks, Blue Jays, Singing Birds, Battles And War Cries, Black And White, Wings To Fly.

Many plans, goals, hopes, prayers in motion daily, adventures to share with a giant, green, white or blue giants.Monkey see, monkey do, excuses to blame others.Blame others with fingers pointed at crazy ..Treats.Love and lights, sunny and bright.r or not. .Blues: Earth Angels In Host.


Dream Knights, Winners, Losers, Learners, Dimes To Drop. History: Facts.I DO IT BECAUSE I CAN, I CAN BECAUSE I WANT TO, I WANT TO BECAUSE YOU SAID I COULDN'T. - STEVE PREFONTAINE Rat Races:
Do you know Tom?How about Dick, or Harry, Tom's dick, is not hairy, have to laugh,back in the day, what a son to shine, waves to makes, faces in the mud.
MONKEYSTOPLAYGOATSANDSHEEPDANCESDONE.BLOGSPOT.COM
Do you know Tom?How about Dick, or Harry, Tom's dick, is not hairy, have to laugh,back in the day, what a son to shine, waves to makes, faces in the mud.
To me love is, about being able to see light inside ,of a who sees nothing but darkness.'Hey. TO MUCH HEAVEN .Rites to self, rebirths dai...

  Views, Voices, Values, Places To Go, People To See, Going Here And There.Who’s up? Cash Me Out Chicks, Cattle Calls, Hats, Hoes, Wasps And Assholes, Faces In The Herds:I need some good dick in my life. I’m #horny 💦💦❤️#cumtribute #cocktribute.Good words are not persuasive; persuasive words are not good. - Lao Tzu .I listen to music . Pat Benatar - Love Is A Battlefield:How much are views worth in your world? 


Free speech online: solving thorny issues together - Internet Citizen
Adele - When We Were Young (Live at The Church Studios)frogs and fools also. you views of joy and pleasures, or wishes to float your boat? Balls In Air, Shooting Curves,Hands Up for Veterans. Pat Benatar - Love Is A Battlefield:How much are views worth in your world? I DO IT BECAUSE I CAN, I CAN BECAUSE I WANT TO, I WANT TO BECAUSE YOU SAID I COULDN'T. - STEVE PREFONTAINE Rat Races:


 WORDS: old enough to consent.The problem is; we are not perfect.You? Me? Us?Love friends forever.I DO IT BECAUSE I CAN, I CAN BECAUSE I WANT TO, I WANT TO BECAUSE YOU SAID I COULDN'T. - STEVE PREFONTAINE Rat Races:

May be an image of animal and body of water





Cali cow, Rachel or Rocky Jarrot, or just a fag hag just like Sheri Jarrot or Sima Jarrot? All three legs of a stool appearance, the acorn and the tree on same page, one and the same,Jewish Army, and the new royal, the Queen of England, Sima Jarrot, the Cuban transplant.

Image
The best gift you are ever going to give someone - the permission to feel safe in their own skin. To feel worthy. To feel like they are enough.Sheri And Sima Jarrot. Are you feeling whimsical or under the influence? Most wouldn't read for fear of treading on crazy. I became curious of your writing motive and skills. The Fairy and the Frogs: Sheep And Goats, Dancers. 7608512267, hellhound, snake in grass, pimp on wheels. You? Me? Us?





The best gift you are ever going to give someone - the permission to feel safe in their own skin. To feel worthy. To feel like they are enough.Nuts To Grow, Hogs, Pigs, Cows To Call. Dances With Men, Mice, Micky Mouse, Nazi camps, cattle runs, 900.Wow.. wow.. wow..👀👌👍👏 beautiful, excellent, awesome, wonderful, I become speechless my Queen, please tell me what U want should I do..🌷🌹 Blame who?
Image
Breaking News: My Jewish Learning. Serpents And Snakes.When God appoints Moses and Aaron to lead the Jews' exodus from Egypt, the brothers are charged with a dual responsibility.“GOOD BYES". WHAT IS LIFE –A DREAM. FULL ... AS A SUNBEAM IN MAY; JOY AND PAINS, BUMPS IN THE ROADS.

No comments:

Post a Comment