Wednesday, February 17, 2021

We can't wait to listen to some of this music you submitted Thank God for rain.Every time my phone vibrates, I hope it's NOT you.

  Head In Clouds. Rites To Reasons.Great News On Grass Fed Beef. What Beef? Hogs To Feed.Now I'm up and I don't need you im the bad guy huh.We can't wait to listen to some of this music you submitted Thank God for rain.Every time my phone vibrates, I hope it's NOT you.



Tales in the air, balls in the air, monkeys and snakes in the trees, the walks on the right sides. Happy and delighted for another day, happy to share a few others stories, trips into the woods.Time to take a minute or two, recaplitations to do, lessons learned the first time. Practice not to fail, life lessons on love and hate, joys and pains, joys and pleasures.We can't wait to listen to some of this music you submitted Thank God for rain.Every time my phone vibrates, I hope it's NOT you.
πŸ•ΊπŸ»Become an influence this month πŸ™ƒπŸ˜‚πŸ˜ŽπŸ€©πŸ€—πŸ€“πŸ˜πŸ˜‡What if, The sky stayed clear, the sun stayed bright, and it stayed cool, where would you go, to meet a new friend.
LUCKYBREAKSTESTSOVERTIMESEASONS.BLOGSPOT.COM
πŸ•ΊπŸ»Become an influence this month πŸ™ƒπŸ˜‚πŸ˜ŽπŸ€©πŸ€—πŸ€“πŸ˜πŸ˜‡What if, The sky stayed clear, the sun stayed bright, and it stayed cool, where would you go, to meet a new friend.
Hog tales, pigs and freaks to fuck, good times, bones to pick, bones to bury, good times, rides for free. Fun and games, joys and pain...

Seven snakes, has text more threats by text, and the written reminders are need to ward the men that a dog is nothing but a right hand for the hound dogs.Loaded Faces.Rachel Jarrot, cow to buffalo, wales on land, pigs, hogs,hoes, good times, cheap fucks, cheap tricks, heads to count. and can fly and how? Fairy Tales Recaps, Witches, Fairies, Pixies.  I think I may need to exhaust all options.. I'm tired of the bullshit and am seeking something unrehearsed.. and.. without restrictions...We can't wait to listen to some of this music you submitted Thank God for rain.Every time my phone vibrates, I hope it's NOT you.

No comments:

Post a Comment