Friday, April 16, 2021

Fairy Tales, Daily Views: Snakes In Grass. Flying Facts Just Saying. Fairies,Hand and hearts to guide.Rotten Tomatoes:

   I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common.The possibilities are endless for the things that I want. I just want a piece of the sky every day. Forever and a day, in the moment, with the start at now in the present. Not a dream real life. Ready for the best, that is still on the edge to happening today.

Fairy Tales, Daily Views: Snakes In Grass. Flying Facts Just Saying. Fairies,Hand and hearts to guide.Rotten Tomatoes: Princesses, pumpkins, animals,objects etc....Lynn Warren notice how all babies look the same...have the same glowing green eyes when they think we are not looking? the ...Pieces of a Dream:Dazes Over Sunset: Here's To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always ...
Cash For Cuteness Today, Notes Of Angels, Blue Skies
GOODINSWEETTIPS2012.BLOGSPOT.COM
Cash For Cuteness Today, Notes Of Angels, Blue Skies
It was a great day at the beginning, before the talking about how great and wonderful things had been because of the goat that was purchas...

I would like to share Universal Principles and The Art of True Light, to help as many people as possible! RAZZLE DAZZLE! 'Saints and Sinners.Do not allow anyone to define you.Horses in barns, sisters with stories, tales online,history noted, over time and space, classes on love and hate. Chasing the Sun.Love, Lights, Lessons, Tests Over Time, Head Counts, Lucky Breaks, Glory Dazes To Come. Love, Lust, Lucky Brakes, Dances On Clouds, Birds And Bees, Purple Rain. Rainbow Racers.Oh Happy Dazes, 84 Years Old, 21 Years Leaping, How Time Flies. What can be brighter than the stars: GO.

Golden Calf: What beef? Sheep And Goats, Dancers. Heads To Count, Views, Voices, Values, Horns, Hats, Hoes, Waves For The Pits, Dances With Wolves.Me pulling up with all the love and affection I have to offer. TONIGHT!!! ORDERLY CONDUCT. Snakes, Spiders, Worms, Good Time Toads.

Let's welcome our new members:Robin Horns,Starlet Battles. We certainly don't have to agree or like everyone but we should be mature enough to be a decent human being to all of society.To end: effects never dies on one hand and no on the other hand: define as next opportunity, turning the page and moving forward.Anyone else reached that age where you gain weight if you breathe?''The biggest step in any relationship isn't the first kiss... It's the first fart.'Fairy Tales, Daily Views: Snakes In Grass. Flying Facts Just Saying. Fairies,Hand and hearts to guide.Rotten Tomatoes:

No comments:

Post a Comment