Friday, April 16, 2021

INDEPENDENT WOMEN .I don’t speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don’t have the power to remain silent."Palestine" has never been an Arab or Muslim country.

 Too many people listen to the noise of the world outside instead of themselves.Lessons to learn. UB40 – Love Songs.Are you in control?Good times, lots of funny pictures, freaks, frogs, spiders and snakes, faces under the surfaces, crooks, cheaters, liars, hard to tell, funny faces for freaks, fools, and frogs.Frogs To Toads. . I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't. - Steve Prefontaine.Thank you so much but I am not Jewish.

Sadly some people do not really want to be healed at a subconscious level. They have perhaps found some benefit in remaining....Rainbows to cross, pots of herbs, pots of goals, pots of frogs, ready for the fires. Dances for the lucky breaks, the winds in the tree, notes from the dead. Prayers & Prophecies.In like Flynn,Times on the cross, trips to hell and back, free rides.



Rachel Cattlecaller I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.SEEKING FRIEND, COMPANION: Frogs To Date. Juliana Santiago, Dicks, dawgs. Cube is better than Mexico, and those family members are used to be projection for their owning feeling.


People change, memories don't.In and out of tomorrow big waves dreams in works lucky home.Tall Tales: Tips, Tweets, Tones.Cartoon show!!

LAKOTA.Not caring what other people think is the best choice you will ever make.'HAVE FUN!'Wheels, Live And Learn, ~PRINCE~ Acknowledge Me. Veteran Declared Glory… Happy hearts, happy hands, lots of joy and pleasures share, family members.Voices, Views, Values.

Lots of laughs, lots of tips to go, lots of luck in the words, hope for the masses, fairy tales to me, life on the beach, life of fun and games, lovers and haters, frogs kissed once. SAINTSANDSINNERSPATHSTAKEN.BLOGSPOT.COM Lots of laughs, lots of tips to go, lots of luck in the words, hope for the masses, fairy tales to me, life on the beach,

COME AND TAKE A WALK ON THE WILD SIDE.'A good example has twice the value of good advice. Assholes, Cows, Pigs, Suckers For Free Shit, Dung.No Regrets,No Excuses:People I Used To Know:Once.I'm waiting. Masks Off.Love Today. There are no more Dragons!Normal Heights.Oh hi there .But it’s back to reality today .



It was simply a geographical region ruled by the Romans, Ottomans and the British. Jews, Christians and Muslims lived there, and there was never any talk of an indigenous "Palestinian people"INDEPENDENT WOMEN .I don’t speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don’t have the power to remain silent."Palestine" has never been an Arab or Muslim country.




No comments:

Post a Comment