Thursday, June 29, 2023

Hooker, I ain’t in the ‘helpin” business no more. I’m in the ‘fuck off while I smoke a joint’ business,and business about to pick way the fuck up.Shimmer and Shine story.


No photo description available.

THE LEFT IS THROWING A "curve ball. Spruce Powers, solar panel company,, check your shit basket, for the dung, of the fecal matters. "These people are extremely unprofessional and non productive. '100 WAYS to SAVE ENERGY'.The New Prison Camps,Find real estate agent & Realtor® Dan Evans in Menifee, CA on realtor.com®, your source ,From Primate to Politicians.

No interest, in the empire of liars, trying to collect more fees, not the one.Paths Crossed. Or Not. EMPIRE OF LIES’ Liars, assholes on the roof, snakes in the grass, spiders and worms, faces in the crowds.Sons To Shine, Empire Of Liars, Assholes On Roof, Spruse Powers. Stories.

No photo description available.

Terminations stay terminated, reports from Sun City, Ca. ‘Sorry I told you the fucking truth you stupid bitch’. REAL TALK, REAL CHANGE.Is There an Economic Bomb Cyclone Ahead? Christopher Chantrill.

 Hooker, I ain’t in the ‘helpin” business no more. I’m in the ‘fuck off while I smoke a joint’ business,and business about to pick way the fuck up.Shimmer and Shine story.


Love me, Hate me., it really doesn’t matter, but what does matter is that u can’t ignore me.!Traveller. Family Affairs,Nuts On The Go.Golden Calf: What beef?Across The Decades, Waves Made, Head Counts. Strangers In The Dark.Sunrun solar power,Blame who? It's Still Rock and Roll To Me .But even ignoring a spouse when he or ...Long-Term Relationships: Rebuilding Love After Emotional ..
No photo description available.

Tricks, trades, rotten apples, beans and nuts,heads to count, family affairs, pigs, hogs, hoes, snakes in grass, spiders and worms, under the skin.I was bewildered and fascinated by everything I noticed, but then it was a photo-static memory reflected in my mind and soul. As I aged, deep thinking and meditation, especially during my daily walks alone, ideas became.Very nice to meet you !!Strangers.MR.E.T. PITY THE FOOL WHO DOESN'T PHONE HOME!Leader Of The Herds, Good Times, Cattle Calls, Twisted and bend, clowns to the left, jokers to the right, stuck on slow, simple, and silly.

 Hooker, I ain’t in the ‘helpin” business no more. I’m in the ‘fuck off while I smoke a joint’ business,and business about to pick way the fuck up.Shimmer and Shine story.



No photo description available.

No comments:

Post a Comment