Thursday, June 29, 2023

I don't care if it was a joke. I don't care if it was sarcasm. I don't care…

 Rocks to roll, Chris Rock, lots of love,lots of laughs, sinners, saints, sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes you laugh.To all of the people defending Roseanne Barr's comments saying: “Nobody died in the Holocaust. It should happen. Six millions Jews SHOULD die right now, because they cause all the problems in the world.”I don't care if it was a joke. I don't care if it was sarcasm. I don't care…

Back in time, words to define, pages in a book, pages of lights on the matter. Lots of love, lots of luck, lots of laughs, dances with dogs, dances with snakes, worms and slugs, that live in the grass. …https://kisseshugsangelsinhoststarsinclouds.blogspot.com/2021/05/back-in-time-words-to-define-pages-in.html
No photo description available.

Thinking of you . What's going on, tell me about yourself, what's your story? (Normal Heights)Plenty Of Fish In The Seas, Tricks, Trades, Barter Wits And Charms.Into The Woods, Into The Water, Into The Dark: Veterans Homeless Blues.The Good, The Bad, and the Downright Awful.I don't care if it was a joke. I don't care if it was sarcasm. I don't care…
Temecula Valley Homes Team. Dan Evans 30204 Sterling Cir. Menifee, CA 92584.RISE AND SHINE MY FRAGILE AMERICANS ,WHAT SILLY NONSENSE ARE WE OFFENDED BY TODAY?'I don't care if it was a joke. I don't care if it was sarcasm. I don't care…
He finally gets the recognition he deserves .To all of the people defending Roseanne Barr's comments saying: “Nobody died in the Holocaust. It should happen. Six millions Jews SHOULD die right now, because they cause all the problems in the world.I don't care if it was a joke. I don't care if it was sarcasm. I don't care…

No comments:

Post a Comment