Sunday, June 25, 2023

Ms.411: Free, Hits. Forever. Maxmore, Joy.Daily Cash. Wars Recaps.

 Thinking of you . What's going on, tell me about yourself, what's your story? (Normal Heights)Plenty Of Fish In The Seas, Tricks, Trades, Barter Wits And Charms.Into The Woods, Into The Water, Into The Dark: Veterans Homeless Blues.The Good, The Bad, and the Downright Awful.




Generations of passing down lies is why we're still suffering! Wake-up My people!'Christmas Cheers, Happy Birthdays,Daily Holidays, Dances In The Streets.We The People, American Birds, Fingers 2 Hands:My favorite part of the movie.In Oceanside, cutting trees, mulching, and creating compost, waiting for the shade, or the sun to set.


EMPIRE OF LIARS, SPRUCE POWER,WORST COMPANY EVER.
I'm a weirdo but I'm real tho.What beef? What do you do when there's nothing left to hold on to?Its about time, its about space, its about being lost in time.A NATION DIVIDED CANNOT STAND'.Happy #World
Ocean Day
 .
May be pop art
- Shot in the dark

The ones they call crazy are often just victims of narcissists. It doesn't make us anything special in any direction, except those of us that are likely way dumber than average (definitely myself now post-benzo, likely before as well). Not sure why you'd want to seek us out unless you were looking for a mark or a patsy...


 Ms.411: Free, Hits. Forever. Maxmore, Joy.Daily Cash. Wars Recaps.




 
"Its About The Sunshine, About The Tests Over Time.... 
 


 Generous Colorado Landowner Returns Ancestral Land to Tribe. No voice has ever spoken such transcendent truth with such authority and communicated it so effectively. Sheri G Jarrot Lives in Palm Desert, California - True People ...Welcome, to my world, as the world turns, bumps in the road, faces in the shadows.

My birthday wish for you: may God uplift you more, may God richly bless you with everything you desire the most, may God increase you in wisdom, may God continue to watch over you always, may God continue to use you to change lives, may God shower you with blessings and may God give you the best in life.




Image
Views, Voices, Values, Pros And Cons.I was bewildered and fascinated by everything I noticed, but then it was a photo-static memory reflected in my mind and soul. As I aged, deep thinking and meditation, especially during my daily walks alone, ideas became.Very nice to meet you !!Strangers
DO NOT SPOIL WHAT YOU HAVE BY DESIRING WHAT YOU DO NOT HAVE. REMEMBER THAT WHAT YOU NOW HAVE WAS ONCE AMONG THE THINGS YOU ONLY HOPED FOR. EPICURUS'

Image

Tricks, trades, rotten apples, beans and nuts,heads to count, family affairs, pigs, hogs, hoes, snakes in grass, spiders and worms, under the skin.I was bewildered and fascinated by everything I noticed, but then it was a photo-static memory reflected in my mind and soul. As I aged, deep thinking and meditation, especially during my daily walks alone, ideas became.Very nice to meet you !!Strangers.MR.E.T. PITY THE FOOL WHO DOESN'T PHONE HOME!Leader Of The Herds, Good Times, Cattle Calls, Twisted and bend, clowns to the left, jokers to the right, stuck on slow, simple, and silly.


 Ms.411: Free, Hits. Forever. Maxmore, Joy.Daily Cash. Wars Recaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment